|Position: Purchasing Officer
||You will be assisting the company in sourcing and determining qualified suppliers and follow company purchasing process and procurement strategies.
In addition, you will be working closely with the design teams and concerned parties for materials specifications as well as assisting the account team to creating and managing PO , processing PR and sourcing new suppliers.
- Female, age 25 - 35 years old
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Accounting or any related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in logistic/purchasing in multinational organization
- Monitor and ensure the purchase items will always meet company and customer requirement in term of quality, prices and on time delivery
- Handle daily purchasing activities including creating and managing PO , processing PR and sourcing new suppliers
- Manage order to consolidation purchase volumes, improve product quality, and reduce costs to achieve company objectives based on the understanding of suppliers' capabilities
- Report for import expense, freight charge, shipping expense, insurance charge and customs clearance
- Coordinate with designers to get material specification and find out qualified suppliers
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill
- Computer literacy in MS office, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Interior design background would be advantage
- Good skill in "negotiation"